First TDF session for 2013 will be at the Mengkuang Dam!
7.30am - 2.30pm
Please visit Zainxan Pro Fishing Center at Beach Street, Georgetown, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
- PMPP membership: RM12/Year (Lifetime membership also available)
- Teluk Bahang Dam Fishing Registration: RM5 per person.
This fishing permit, which is granted by PBAPP (PBA Pulau Pinang), will also be subject to the following conditions:
- No water pollution in the area during the visit.
- Safety rules and regulations are to be adhered to as and should it be advised by PBAPP
- PBAPP will not be held responsible for damages resulting from accidents that occur during these fishing events. A compulsory indemnity form will be provided for every applicant.
- Fishing is limited to members of the Persatuan memancing Pulau Pinang (PMPP) only.
- A fee of Rm5.00 for participants will be imposed and paid to PBAPP except for Marshals and PMPP committee members.
- Boats and light water craft are allowed in provided they are not petrol powered. Electric thrusters are allowed.
- It is mandatory that all anglers fishing from boats are to use lifejackets.
- All anglers must report to the guardhouse at the Mengkuang Dam before the fishing event begins.
- PBAPP reserves the right to eject anyone not wearing any approved tag.
- Registration should be done prior to the event.
- Catch and release policy will be implemented on indigenous Species Of fish.
- Alien Species of fish may be taken away for culling, please refer to marshals for clarification.
- All anglers must obey the final instruction of the marshals on duty.
- The marshals on duty reserves the right to change stated rules and regulation as seen fit, for safety of anglers and security of the Dam.
- Fishing time from 8am to 1pm only, unless marshals agree to stay back and extend the session.